Are You Ready To Feel Amazing?
Join me for a few days and discover just how easy it is to turn your health around, to feel full of energy, and to be happy and calm regardless of what life throws at you.
The Last Time For 2019 - FULL!
Join me for 3 days of fun, great company, learning, relaxation, and yoga too if you'd like to try it out.
This is happening in the wonderful environment of Ringwood Hall Hotel in Brimington, Derbyshire. The hotel is set in 6 acres of beautiful gardens and surrounded by 29 acres of parkland.
It also has a lovely spa where I anticipate continuing sharing information with you and answering your questions 🙂
I am running this mini retreat with a top yoga instructor - Hilary Jones.
- Stay tuned for our next retreat!
Diana came our first retreat in May - see what she's got to say.
What's included in the price:
- A room for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night
- All meals
- Twice daily yoga
- 3 health workshops each day
Optional extra cost = a pass to the spa. We've secured £39 for 2 days.
What's On The Agenda?
If you're like most people when it comes to your health, you probably know better but you just can't seem to do better.
That's because you hold yourself back. You do that because of established bad habits and unhelpful patterns of thought. These act as massive road blocks within your mindset, and will stop you making progress until they're identified and replaced with something helpful.
Paul came to our retreat in May with his son - here's what he had to say about his time with us in.
Success with health goals is 100% dependent on your mindset. Any lasting change starts in your mind. Fix things there and you can achieve whatever you want with your health.
You might also have knowledge gaps about what is the best thing to do to get healthier.
There is SO MUCH conflicting advice these days it's no wonder people are confused!
During the workshops you will learn:
- How to get your mind to do exactly what you want it to do:
- Imagine consistently doing healthy things for yourself because you actually want to
- Imagine dropping your old unhealthy habits and easily picking up new ones instead.
- Learning how to get your mindset on side will makde losing weight and getting healthy fun!
- How to eliminate harmful stress
- Stress has a horrendous effect on your body
- Any health programme needs to equip you with the tools to deal with this
- Dealing with stress is not complicated!
- How to eat well for physical AND mental health
- I do not believe there is a 'one size fits all' diet, but there are broad principles important for us all
- I do not believe in dieting, in fact I know it's bad for you!
- It is very hard to have great mental health if you don't feed your brain properly
- How to sleep well
- Good sleep enhances all other weight loss strategies
- Good sleep helps regulate hormones which further increases your energy
- How to incorporate exercise into your life without it being a grind
- Yoga can be an important part of this to keep joints flexible and supported by good muscle tone
Dr Julie Coffey
Dr Julie Coffey is conventionally trained doctor and works as a GP in the NHS in Sheffield. Because of this role she understands disease, and the medication people may be on because of it.
Over the last 10 years she has developed expertise in natural health. She has also trained in NLP and coaching.
On this retreat Julie will be laying the groundwork for you to create a 'healthy person's mindset' which is a prerequisite to a healthy body.
She will also providing a frame-work for healthy nutrition and sweeping aside the BS contradictory advise from government guidelines, downright lies from the food industry, and correcting the well-meaning but often incorrect advice from your GP surgery.
The two have come closer together over time, as her yoga became more about exploring the body and the self, and her careers advice work became more about how we might live a meaningful life through the work that we do.
She has just completed her book, Once Upon a Lifetime, twelve stories of meaningful lives and has developed a unique coaching method that uses Narrative Therapy to support people at difficult crossroads in their working lives.
On this study retreat, Hilary will be leading daily yoga and mindfulness sessions and delivering a session on meaningful work.
Hilary lives in Sheffield with her partner, young daughter and their bouncy dog, Milo.
After my first retreat in May I'm very confident spending three days with me and Hilary will be really good for you!!
This one will be even better because we've added improvements to give you even more.
Here's what Margaret had to say at the end of May's retreat.
- Twin room for you and a friend £545
- Double room for you and your partner £545
- Single room (double, en-suite, single occupancy) £595
If you've got any questions at all please don't hesitate to drop me an email at email@example.com